30 May, 2013

on
Today we are discussing about How to Insert/Add Video to Blogger Posting. Adding Videos to Blog Posting in blogger from 6 ways, 1. Uploading Video from your computer, 2. Search from Youtube and add video, 3. Add your own Youtube Videos, 4. Upload videos from your phone. 5. Record video from your computer webcam, 6. Add Video embed code of any video website in HTML Mode.

Insert Video option is look like the below screenshot in blogger posting.
Add Video in blogger post
This is the Screenshot of Insert Video option in blogger posting

After click on the Insert a Video button in blogger post one another screen will appear with options Upload, from Youtube, phone, webcam etc.
How to add videos to blogger post from youtube
Adding Video to blogger post options (Youtube Search Screenshot)


1. Uploading Video to Blogger Post: See the screen shot about and click on upload and choose the file in your computer. The video will upload to Youtube and add to your blog post.

2. From Youtube Search: You can add videos from Youtube search also. You can add video already existing in youtube, just type the search keywords and add whatever video you want.

3. From your own Youtube videos: You can add from your existing videos already uploaded to Youtube.

4. From your Phone: You can upload videos already taken in your mobile phone.

5. From your webcam: You can record videos using webcam from your computer and add to your blog post.

6. From embed code: If you not found the answer from above 5 to add video to blogger or external video other than above 5, use the embed code of any of the video sharing website. The video embed code is look like below code in Youtube.



Adjust Video Size in Blogger Post: You can adjust video in your blog post as per your content area space. Just change width and height in embed code see the embed code above.

7 Comments:

  1. It was possible to do webcam posts but for some reason blogger has not allowed it lately.
    I always did it and now it will not post them. It will record the vids but not post them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello bro..
    I wanna ask that how could I show the post titles on my home page of the other pages of the same blogspot site? Please guide me soon and completely I'm a newbee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone. I need help on this code. Can someone give me advice.
    Here is my code
    $link = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT text FROM status WHERE id='".$id."'"));
    echo '
    '
    In mysql table status column text is clear code from youtube video like this an example yu8xIuRPHTw. Problem is that nothing happend and youtube video doesnt play. When i put clear code instead this '.$link.' in that case everything is ok. Where is the problem with my code. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't seem to get the 'from mobile' to work. It finds all the videos - can even play them, but when I select them nothing happens. Not even an artifact in the html of broken code - nothing at all. It's killing me cause the other option of downloading and re-uploading videos is really counter-intuitive and a time-waster. Any Ideas? I can't seem to find anyone running into the same issue online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the exact same issue! I've seen a couple other people online with the same issue but I haven't seen a solution yet.

      Delete
  5. Every format I try fails. Trying to add audio/. I don't want to have to keep editing in Movie Maker. Maybe I need a widget for audio.

    ReplyDelete